Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Maintenance Program
About Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
When was the last time you paid your grandma a visit?
And when you were there, did you pick up her prescriptions? Help her take down the holiday lights? When you’re at grandma’s, you want to do everything you can to make sure she’ll be OK until the next time you visit.
When we visit your home to perform HVAC, plumbing, or electrical services, we treat it just like it’s our grandma’s home. Our technicians have carried this philosophy from home to home throughout the Northern Allegheny and Butler Counties since 1969.
Contact our team today. We’re happy to give you a free estimate on any installation, replacement, and energy audit. We treat your home like it’s our grandma’s home.
Our Goal in Your Home
Above all, our goal is to keep your home safe, healthy, comfortable, and energy efficient. You’ll find that all of the services we offer fulfill at least one of these criteria. Combined, they create a foundation for your home.
- Safety: In order to live comfortably, you have to be confident that your appliances and systems are installed professionally and according to all codes. The equipment we install and service can become dangerous when handled by anyone but certified experts.
- Health: When not maintained properly, some systems can become a detriment to your health—plumbing systems and air quality systems, to name just a couple. Professional installation and regular maintenance will keep your home sanitary and clean.
- Comfort: When you have safety and health, you can finally be comfortable. We’ll maintain your comfort for years to come, and we’ll always be just a phone call away.
- Energy Efficiency: You shouldn’t have to pay a fortune to keep your home safe, healthy, and comfortable! Assessing your entire home performance and optimizing it for the most efficient performance is part of what we do best.
Always Dedicated to Improving Our Service
In 1969, Bill Kennihan’s grandmother gave him a loan. He set out to serve the community by providing great quality, the best products, and highly qualified technicians. To this day, we ensure that our technicians are continuously trained, and we enable them by investing in the latest technology. It’s what has kept us in business for more than 50 years as a company committed to the highest standards of service.
Our dedication to training and innovation has not gone unnoticed. Some of our recognitions include:
- 2019 Best of Butler Eagle
- Featured in Animal Planet’s Treehouse Masters building Antonio Brown’s Home
- 2018 John Garofalo’s Implementation Excellence National Award from NCI
- 2019 Butler Eagle’s Best HVAC Company
- 2019 Best of Home Advisor
- 2017 Cranberry Eagle’s Best Plumber
Living Day by Day Through the Kennihan Way
When one of our technicians enters your home, you can rest assured that you’re working with a prompt and courteous professional. Every member of the Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. family has sworn to follow The Kennihan Way:
Be a POSITIVE influence with fellow employees and customers.
SAFETY is critical—both for you and your customers.
Take PRIDE in your work—maintain a "service" mentality.
DO A COMPLETE JOB—solve the customer’s problem, listen to their concerns, recognize opportunity, and complete all paperwork.
RESPECT customer’s home and property.
Continuous EDUCATION is important for professional growth.
Dress properly—CLEAN KPH UNIFORMS—shirts, hats, and belt.
MAINTAIN trucks, materials, equipment, inventory, and the customer’s house, as if they belong to you.
Always as if you were in your GRANDMOTHER’S house. Customers don’t get professionals in their house every day. Give them value of your experience, and let them know if you would recommend something.
Grandma Ellie's Club
Did you know that being a member of Grandma Ellie's Club can save you money and extend the life of your system?
- 20% Discount on HVAC and Plumbing* repairs
- One day replacement
- Inflation protection for multi-year plans
- Priority customer status
- Agreement is transferrable
- Lower utility bills
- 24-hour emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Never an overtime charge
- Improved safety