Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
- Club Membership
Sewer Line Services in Butler County, PA
While we often don’t like to think about the waste water that runs through our sewer line, there’s no doubting that it’s just as important as the main water line. After all, without a functioning sewer line, how do you plan to get the wastewater out of your home? A sewer line in need of repair can make your home an unpleasant and unsanitary dwelling. If it comes to that, you’ll need the skills of highly qualified plumbers.
If you’re looking for a skilled team of plumbers in Butler County, or the northern Allegheny area, your search ends here. Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has a team of licensed master plumbers ready to tackle any of your plumbing problems. We have over 75 years of combined experience in all manner of plumbing problems, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need help.
Contact us today to schedule a sewer line service in Butler County, PA or the surrounding area. We treat your home like it’s our grandma’s home.
Is It Time for Sewer Line Repair?
Your sewer line runs beneath the ground, under your home and across your whole property. Since you can’t see it, it won’t always be obvious when it needs repairs. Luckily, there are some signs you can rely on:
- More than one backed-up drain: One backed-up drain usually indicates a clog in the drainpipe. Multiple clogs throughout the home, at the same time, indicates a problem in the sewer line.
- Foul odors around the property: Wet patches on your lawn can indicate a broken pipe beneath the ground. If those wet patches also smell horrible, it’s most likely the sewer line.
- Sewer odors inside the house: Blockages and bursts in the sewer line can causes sewer gases to waft up through the pipes and drains. Not just unpleasant, but also unsanitary if left alone.
We Provide Sewer Line Replacement
Repairs won’t be able to fix your sewer line problems all the time. Especially if your home has older pipes, such as galvanized steel or iron. There’s no reason to have these outdated pipes in your home anymore, so having them replaced will be sure to solve your issues for many years to come.
If the sewer line has become prone to leaks (meaning you’ve had more than one leak problem within a year), age could be taking its toll on the pipes. The most economical decision would be to go for replacement instead of repairs.
Contact Us for Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Services in Butler County
We hope we don’t have to tell you that sewer line repair isn’t a DIY job! Not only is it a complex job to carry out, but we simply don’t want you dealing with the health hazards of such a job. Our goal is to keep your home safe, healthy, comfortable and energy efficient—keeping your sewer line in good condition is conducive to all of those traits. We’re happy to do the dirty work for you, so don’t hesitate to call Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc..
Grandma Ellie's Club
Did you know that being a member of Grandma Ellie's Club can save you money and extend the life of your system?
- 20% Discount on HVAC and Plumbing* repairs
- One day replacement
- Inflation protection for multi-year plans
- Priority customer status
- Agreement is transferrable
- Lower utility bills
- 24-hour emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Never an overtime charge
- Improved safety