Air Quality Testing in Butler, PA
Serving Northern Allegheny & Butler CountiesGive us a call today: 724-898-2587
We wouldn’t be able to call ourselves a full-service HVAC company if we didn't keep a close eye on your air quality. The fact is that there are contaminants and pollutants outside that find a way into your home and your air circulation. We have the products and services to eliminate them, control them, or send them outside. Before we do anything though, we’ll start with an air quality test.
- Serving Butler since 1969
- No hidden costs or hidden fees
- Great quality service provided by qualified technicians
Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. takes your health and safety as seriously as if it were our own grandma’s. We'll check for dangerous contaminants such as radon gas which we’re certified to test for and mitigate. Our team is equipped with the tools and knowledge to make a proper assessment of your air quality before prescribing any solutions.
Contact our team for professional air quality testing in Butler, PA. We treat your home like it's our grandma's home.
What Will an Air Quality Test Uncover?
The goal of an air quality test is to find what kinds of contaminants and pollutants are infiltrating your Butler, PA home. There are many kinds of products that will improve your air quality, but they’ll only work when used properly. For example, if you find that the corners of your home have become a hotbed for mold and mildew, an air filter wouldn’t be the proper solution! What you’d need, in that case, is a dehumidifier.
Finding the Right Products
After seeing the results of your air quality test, only then can we recommend the right products or services. If an air quality amateur makes a suggestion without first testing your air, we suggest hanging up the phone and calling Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. instead! We’ve been helping residents of the Northern Allegheny and Butler Counties since 1969, and air quality is one of the services we can help you with.
After performing your test, we might find that you could benefit from:
- Air Filters: Air filters are mesh screens that capture pollutants of a designated size. Depending on what kind of particles are in your air circulation, we may suggest a particular grade of filter.
- Air Purifiers: These do the job of air filters by using an electric charge. They actively pull contaminants from the air and stick them to a plate. Air purifiers with UV lights can be used to eliminate germs, thus helping reduce your tendency to become infected with seasonal viruses or other microorganisms.
- Humidifiers or Dehumidifiers: Humidity control is essential for comfort and for the condition of your home. Humidity that’s too high or too low can damage your furniture and walls.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: HRV and ERV products will introduce fresh air into your home and to get rid of the bad, stale air. Plus, it can help in ventilating the home from odors and chemicals.