Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
- Ductless Systems
- Club Membership
Heating Services in Butler County, PA
Our winters in Butler County are nothing to take for granted—you need a reliable heating system. Even the most moderate climates around the nation demand a reliable heating system, after all. Whether you’re looking for a brand-new heater, or if you’re looking for ways to improve the efficiency and performance of your current system, we’re the HVAC company to call on for help.
Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has helped residents of the Northern Allegheny & Butler Counties since 1969, and we have no intention of stopping there. If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC company to add to your contacts list, we’re here for you. Our team is NATE certified, meaning we’re qualified to perform all of your heating installations and repairs. Plus, when it comes to your natural gas lines, you can have peace of mind that our DOT certified gas line experts will finish the job without error. To learn more about our Butler County, PA heating services, contact our team today!
Contact us today to receive a free estimate on your new heating system. We treat your home like it’s our grandma’s home.
Call Our Team for Heating Installations in Butler County
To get the best performance—and the ideal comfort—out of your heating system, it requires a flawless installation performed by a professional heating contractor. An installation gone wrong can drastically reduce efficiency and the lifespan of your system. Plus, it invites the risk of emergencies or break downs—often during the worst possible time during a Butler County winter.
We’ll help you find the heating system that makes the most sense for your needs and budget. Get in touch with us today and we’ll be happy to give you more information on any of these systems:
- Furnaces: Reliable, easy heaters that get the job done. There’s a reason why these systems are the most popular in the nation.
- Heat Pumps: Not just a heater, but also an air conditioner. The efficiency of these systems is unmatched and they grow in popularity by the day.
- Boilers: A low-maintenance, high-performance system that will provide you with comfortable heating for years to come.
- Radiant Heating Systems: Nothing feels better than heated flooring! Radiant heating systems are quiet, effective, and provide even-heating.
We Provide Heating Repairs and Maintenance
For every system our heating contractors install, we also perform repairs and maintenance. Just like installation, there’s no point in getting repairs from an amateur—our repair services will get your heater up and running without issue (and they’ll stay running!). And to maximize the efficiency and lifespan of your system, make sure to schedule maintenance.
Proper repairs and maintenance are especially important with heating systems. Due to the fact that they utilize heat and combustion, we need to make sure that there are no issues with the gas burners, gas lines, and other sensitive components. You can count on our certified experts to treat your system as if it was their grandma’s!
Improve Your Heating System Performance
Looking to improve the performance or efficiency of your heating system? Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides services to help with that, too.
- Ductwork Services: Regular duct testing and cleaning will help your system remain efficient and improve your indoor air quality.
- Wifi / Smart Thermostats: Keeping your system in good condition is great, but the other half of the equation is how you use your thermostat. A smart thermostat will help you stay on track with your energy saving goals.
Grandma Ellie's Club
Did you know that being a member of Grandma Ellie's Club can save you money and extend the life of your system?
- 20% Discount on HVAC and Plumbing* repairs
- One day replacement
- Inflation protection for multi-year plans
- Priority customer status
- Agreement is transferrable
- Lower utility bills
- 24-hour emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Never an overtime charge
- Improved safety