DOT-Certified Gas Line Repair in Butler, PA
Serving Northern Allegheny & Butler CountiesGive us a call today: 724-898-2587
Natural gas is one of the most commonly used fuel options used throughout Butler, PA and beyond. Natural gas provides safe, efficient, and fast heating for your furnace, water heater, oven, and other appliances. Of course, it’s only safe when gas lines are kept up by a certified plumber. You can trust our master plumbers to provide gas line repairs that ensure you stay safe.
- 24/7 emergency service available
- Dedicated to results you’ll love
- Licensed and DOT-certified master plumbers
As part of our goal to keep your home Safe, Healthy, Comfortable, and Energy Efficient, Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides gas line repairs performed by our DOT-certified experts. Whether you need repairs on traditional natural gas piping or flexible gas lines, you’ll have peace of mind knowing our plumbers are on the job.
Contact us to schedule gas line repair in Butler, PA and the surrounding communities. We treat your home like it's our grandma's home.
Gas Lines Are Perfectly Safe When Handled by an Expert
If gas appliances weren’t safe to use, they wouldn’t be legal. That’s thanks to the fact that a majority of these gas lines are installed, repaired, and maintained by professionals. In truth, it’s typically illegal for anyone except a professional to have anything to do with gas line repair and installation. To give yourself the peace of mind that your gas line is safe to use for years and years to come, you owe it to yourself and your family to call up an expert.
Why You Need an Expert
Repairing a gas line—and then ensuring that the gas line has been repaired properly—requires solid expertise on how gas lines work. The tasks that only a professional will understand include:
- Detecting corroded gas pipes and replacing them.
- How to add new appliances to the existing gas line.
- Knowing when and where to use a particular type of natural gas line piping.
- Double-checking the work to ensure that there are no gas leaks.
At Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc., our DOT certified plumbers are trained on the importance of careful, thorough gas line repair work. Our promise is to treat your home like it was our grandma’s home.
Signs You Need Gas Line Repair
If you detect a gas leak in your Butler County home, never attempt to fix the problem on your own. Activating any electronic devices or appliances within the vicinity can trigger an explosion. Wait until you’ve evacuated the home to call our 24/7 emergency services and find out what the next best course of action is.
That being said, here are some of the classic signs that you need gas line repair:
- If you smell "rotten eggs." This comes from a chemical that gas companies put into the gas line, purposefully to make gas leaks detectable.
- You notice dead or dying vegetation. If the leak occurs underground, you may notice dead patches of your lawn.
- If the gas leak is out of the range of your senses, you might end up finding it as an increase in your gas bill.