Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
- Club Membership
Well Water Pumps in Butler County, PA
Not all homes use water from the municipal supply—and that’s certainly not a bad thing. Even the municipal water can become contaminated or may not be treated according to the best standards. Having your own well provides you with your own private water supply in Butler County (plus, some people really just prefer the taste of well water). In order to get well water out of the ground and into your own plumbing system, however, you need help from a well water pump.
Our licensed master plumbers here at Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. have performed plumbing services for the residents of the Northern Allegheny and Butler Counties since 1969, including well water pump installation, repair, and replacement. Whether it’s a first-time installation, you need a new pump, or if you need to have your well dug lower, you can count on us to get the job done right. Contact our team to learn more about our well water pump services in Butler County and the surrounding area.
Contact us today to get an estimate on your well water pump installation in Butler County, PA or the surrounding area. We treat your home like it’s our grandma’s home.
Installing the Right Water Well Pump for Your Home
Not every well in Butler County is the same, and because of that, not every pump can be the same. Different pumps are required for different depths. Choosing the right one isn’t just a matter of picking your favorite—you need the assessment of an expert plumber from Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
- Submersible Water Pump: Although submersible water pumps can be used for both shallow and deep wells, they’re often used for deeper wells. They’re rated for depths as low as 400 feet.
- Single Drop Jet Water Pumps: These pumps use an impeller motor to suction the water up through a pipe. This process works best between short distances, hence why they should only be used in wells shallower than 25 feet.
- Double Drop Jet Water Pumps: For wells as deep as 200 feet, a double drop jet water pump may suffice. These are similar to single drop jet water pumps, but the configuration slightly differs. The jet is located much deeper down the well, while the impeller motor is situated up above.
We Recommend Goulds Pumps
Even those homeowners that have used well pumps for some time often are not terribly familiar with the devices themselves. When someone needs a new well pump installed or an old well pump replaced, they turn to us for answers to their questions. When asked which well water pumps we recommend, we say Goulds.
Goulds Pumps has earned its place among the most trusted and reliable pump manufacturers in the global market. We here at Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. have been working with Goulds well water pumps for the past 50 years. We can say with certainty that they’re good enough for our own grandma’s well, and we do not hesitate to recommend Gould well water pumps to our clients. Their durability and relialbility is tried and proven.
We Can Repair or Replace Your Well Water Pump
Well water pumps are mechanical devices, and as such, they’re subject to developing issues. Luckily, getting it repaired is a small price to pay for having access to your own water supply! Some of the typical issues you might encounter with well water pumps includes:
- Leaks in the Well Pump: This can cause the well pump to leak and stop operating as it should.
- Pump Motor Issues: The motor is the driving force behind the pump. If it goes out, you don’t have a working pump. Dirt or worn parts can shut the motor down, or it may just need some extra lubrication.
- Electrical Problems: Wiring can go bad in any device, as well as issues with the electrical circuits—especially in a system that spends most of its time in or near water. If your well water pump is acting strange or malfunctioning, an electrical problem is a likely cause.
Grandma Ellie's Club
Did you know that being a member of Grandma Ellie's Club can save you money and extend the life of your system?
- 20% Discount on HVAC and Plumbing* repairs
- One day replacement
- Inflation protection for multi-year plans
- Priority customer status
- Agreement is transferrable
- Lower utility bills
- 24-hour emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Never an overtime charge
- Improved safety