Indoor Air Quality Services in Butler, PA
Serving Northern Allegheny & Butler CountiesGive us a call today: 724-898-2587
Ventilation is an important aspect of your indoor air quality. HVAC technicians are responsible for more than just your heating and AC. Anything that has to do with the air in your home is also part of their duties. Air quality systems and services are one of the ways we uphold our promise to keep your air healthy.
- Our technicians are extensively trained and NCI certified
- We’ve served homes like yours since 1969
- You’ll always receive respectful, quality customer service
Air quality isn’t something you can see–it takes the knowledge of a certified expert to detect your air quality issues and to fix them. We start with an air quality test and determine what to do next. Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc.’s technicians are trained and qualified for all indoor air quality services.
We treat your home like it's our grandma's home. Contact our team today to start improving your indoor air quality.
Indoor Air Quality Services
The indoor air quality of your home is capable of being several times worse than the air quality outside. It may sound surprising, but it makes sense when you think about it: the air in your home is contained by your house! Outdoor air is free to disperse through the atmosphere.
Your home’s air quality situation is going to depend on several factors, including the environment outside your home. There’s no way to tell which air quality solutions you need. Luckily, we have a full range of services to help you find out:
- Air Quality Testing
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Radon Gas Mitigation
Types of Air Quality Issues
Not sure if your Butler County home needs air quality services? Here are the kinds of symptoms and issues you might be facing if your home has poor air quality.
- Old, "stale" air: Without proper ventilation, the same air will circulate through your home.
- Increased asthma and allergy symptoms. Dust, dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants will float through your air circulation constantly.
- Mold and mildew can grow under conditions of high humidity.
- Dry air can weaken your immune system and warp wooden furniture and objects.
- Radon gas (the leading cause of lung cancer among non-smokers) can work it’s way into the home through the soil. Symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, coughing, and more. 1 out of 15 homes are estimated to have elevated Radon levels. We are certified to detect & mitigate this issue.
There are a range of products and services to tackle all of these issues, but it only helps if you’re addressing the right problems. That’s why we again stress the fact that you need an air quality test before having someone perform various air quality services.
Air Quality Testing With the Best
Proper air quality services take not just an expert, but someone with experience to understand which air quality systems do and do not work for residents in the Northern Allegheny & Butler Counties. We at Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. only offer services that keep our customers’ homes Safe, Healthy, Comfortable and Energy Efficient. We’ve been doing it since 1969 and we want to do the same for you.