Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Maintenance Program
Furnace Services in Butler County, PA
Furnaces are among the most popular heaters in the country—and for good reason. They’re inexpensive, easy to install, and compatible with most any home. When you need a heating system that’s efficient and quick, there’s no better option than a furnace.
To ensure that your furnace remains efficient throughout its whole lifespan, it needs to be installed by a professional. Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has a team of NATE certified technicians ready to install your new furnace according to your home’s size, fuel costs in your area, and your comfort needs. We’ll even set you up with a free estimate. Look nowhere else for your HVAC services—contact our team to schedule furnace services in Butler County, PA and the surrounding area!
Contact us today to schedule your free estimate for furnace installation. We treat your home like it’s our grandma’s home.
Furnace Installations Are Available for Several Fuel Types
The fact is that not every fuel type makes sense for every homeowner in Butler County. Differences in costs, convenience, and other factors can all determine which type of fuel will be best for your needs. Luckily, furnaces come in a variety of options.
- Natural Gas Furnaces: Cost-effective and efficient, gas is perhaps the most popular fuel type. However, not all homes are equipped with gas lines. As DOT certified gas line experts, we’re fully qualified to perform any and all repairs, installation, and services.
- Electric Furnaces: Not always cost-effective, simply because electricity can be expensive. Yet, electric furnaces are even more efficient than gas furnaces. They’re also considered safer since they don’t use gas. While the use of natural gas is not inherently dangerous, this is a concern nonetheless. We can help you determine if an electric furnace is the best fit for you.
- Oil Furnaces: Oil furnaces generate more heat than gas furnaces, and high-end models can use almost 100% of the fuel they burn. These systems are especially durable, and they’re perfect if you’re looking for something a little bit more robust than the gas furnace.
Furnace Services for Manufactured and Mobile Home Installation
Manufactured homes and mobile homes are constructed differently than others. And that means furnace installation isn’t quite the same in these homes. The ductwork is going to be installed differently due to the lack of attics and crawl spaces, and even the furnace itself needs to be a special type. In short, it requires a specially qualified expert to install furnaces in these kinds of homes.
Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. understands mobile home furnace installation inside and out. Whether it’s natural gas, electric, or oil fueled, we’ll find the best furnace for your needs and budget. We’ve been helping homeowners in the Northern Allegheny & Butler Counties since 1969, and we’re happy to do the same for you.
Professional Furnace Repair and Maintenance Is Essential
Since furnaces deal with heat, it’s especially important that repairs and maintenance are done properly and by an expert in Butler County. Although electric furnaces are safe, natural gas and oil furnaces do come with the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and gas leaks. The risk is minimized and extremely rare when the furnace is properly maintained by a professional. When it comes to furnaces, don’t settle for DIY or amateur work—always rely on an expert.
Grandma Ellie's Club
Did you know that being a member of Grandma Ellie's Club can save you money and extend the life of your system?
- 20% Discount on HVAC repairs and Special Discounts on Plumbing
- One day replacement
- Inflation protection
- Priority customer status
- Agreement is transferrable
- Lower utility bills
- 24-hour emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Never an overtime charge
- Fewer repairs
- Improved safety