Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
- Plumbing Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Maintenance Program
Geothermal Heating and Cooling in Butler County, PA
You don’t have to tack solar panels on your roof or install a wind turbine in your backyard to start being eco-friendly. Thanks to geothermal heat pumps, you can heat and cool your home efficiently and with very little impact on the ecosystem.
Geothermal heat pumps are like normal heat pumps, but with one key difference: they move heat into and out of the ground rather than through the air. Its operation sounds simple, but the installation will require the help of an expert. Lucky for you, you have Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc., a fully certified HVAC company that is happy to help the residents of the Northern Allegheny and Butler Counties. Talk to us today about a geothermal installation or replacement and we’ll get you set up with a free estimate. We provide geothermal services in Butler County, PA and the surrounding area.
Contact us today to receive more info about geothermal heating and cooling systems. We treat your home like it’s our grandma’s home.
Geothermal System Installation
There are many benefits to geothermal heat pumps that make them not just a good choice for an HVAC system, but as one that you can rely on for possibly the rest of your life.
- Longevity: The heat pump components of the geothermal system have a life expectancy of 25 years—nearly 10 years more than what a normal heat pump is rated for. Since the outdoor components of the pump remain underground, they’re expected to last nearly 50 years.
- Heat Pump Functionality: Efficiently heat and cool your home through one system, and at only a fraction of the cost. Heat pumps use electricity in the winter much more efficiently than other heating systems.
- Renewable Energy: Geothermal systems are considered renewable energy systems. The amount of emissions they produce is drastically lower than conventional air conditioners and electric resistance heaters.
Geothermal Services You Can Trust
When you call Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for your geothermal installation, you can rest assured that the job is in the hands of a qualified professionals. We’ll first start with an assessment to see if your home is compatible with a geothermal system. It’s possible that features in your property may prevent the proper installation of a geothermal system, so we first want to rule that out. Then, we’ll need to excavate the property to install the metal coils. This can be done vertically or horizontally, depending on any limitations in the property. Finally, we’ll set up the HVAC system in your home, including the heat pump mechanism, the ducts, and more.
From beginning to end, proper geothermal installation requires experienced HVAC contractors. Geothermal replacement shouldn’t be taken for granted, either, and requires a qualified expert.
Maximize the System’s Potential with Geothermal System Maintenance
Once installed, your geothermal system should last for decades. But of course, that life expectancy estimate only comes from systems that have been properly maintained. And it’s not just about extending the life of the system. Regularly scheduled maintenance will ensure that the system operates at a low cost throughout all of its years of service in Butler County. Contact Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. today for all of your geothermal heat pump needs.
Kennihan NRG Advantage
Did you know that the NRG Advantage Maintenance Program can save you money and extend the life of your system?
- 10% Discount on HVAC repairs and Special Discounts on Plumbing
- One day replacement
- Inflation protection
- Priority customer status
- Agreement is transferrable
- Lower utility bills
- 24-hour emergency service
- Extended equipment life
- Never an overtime charge
- Fewer repairs
- Improved safety