If you struggle with allergies you know that allergy season doesn’t end with the last day of spring—it ventures well into the early summer. The best thing about home performance technology these days is that it can help you eliminate allergy season issues. Indoor air quality is one of those problems you might not think about until you have an allergy attack on your hands. The best thing that you can do for your home and everyone living in it is to act early.
If you need great Butler HVAC services, make sure you contact our team. We have the right technicians to see that you get the right upgrades to help your efficiency and eliminate those household allergy problems.
Signs You Have Indoor Air Quality Issues
Not sure if you have indoor air quality problems? Look out for these issues in your home:
- You rely on your air conditioner or heater too much
- You have consistent humidity issues
- Excessive dust
- Uneven temperatures throughout the home
- Stale odors
- Respiratory conditions
A Few Common Indoor Air Pollutants
Are you wondering why you have these indoor air quality problems?
- Combustion Gases: Do you have fuel-burning appliances in your home like a furnace, gas stove, water heater, or fireplace? These appliances all release a moderate amount of pollutants into the air. Carbon monoxide build-up is a real danger to your health. Make sure you contact our team when you need an IAQ boost.
- VOCs: VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) are chemicals that are released from furnishing and other household products like paints, cleaning supplies, air fresheners, and other building materials.
- Scented Home Products: This might be a tough pill to swallow but those candles, air fresheners, and cleaners can be sources of pollutants. Try to buy natural products with lower amounts of volatile organic chemicals in them.
Have our professionals come to your home. We can help pinpoint the source of your indoor air quality problems and eliminate them with our indoor air quality solutions.
Solutions for Your Home
We provide a variety of indoor air quality systems for your home including the following:
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: Do you have too much humidity in your home in summer and too little in winter? It can make your home feel colder in winter and hotter in summer and work your HVAC system down to the bone. Contact our team to learn more about whole-house humidifier and dehumidifier systems.
- HRV and ERV systems: HRV and ERV systems are heat recovery ventilators and energy recovery ventilators. They are an easy way to ventilate your home without losing any of your heating or cooling power. Sometimes homeowners have trouble choosing the right system for their home. If you can’t seem to make the choice, you can contact our professionals for service.
- Air Filtration and Air Purification Systems: Our indoor air quality experts can help you boost the indoor air quality in your home. They’ll help you pick the right filter or purifier to combat the pollutants in your home.
If you’re looking for IAQ services in Butler County, contact Kennihan Plumbing & Heating, Inc. today to schedule an appointment.